I made it using cotton cord, seed beads, green cat's eye, ruby in zoicite, and pewter charms. When I laid eyes on the ruby in zoicite I just had to have, and now here it is on an anklet!
Properties of ruby in zoicite:
-Ruby in Zoisite is an energy amplification stone that can energize the entire field of one's body. It is used for psychic ability and empowerment, as well as altered states of consciousness. Ruby in Zoisite stimulates the crown chakra. Physically, it is beneficial for heart disorders, and physical vitality.
- Ruby in zoisite can be used to help animals learn restraint in a social setting. It can also be used to help children learn restraint without dampening their enthusiasm
-Ruby In zoisite is a stabilizing stone and is good for those under stress. It can be used to help prevent someone from overdoing it during convalescence. Also useful for bad habits - particularly obsessive ones.
- It will help promote positive reactions rather than emotional ones within the home.
- Ruby In zoisite is used to help overcome betrayal or lost love.
- It is protective against infections and viruses.
-Ruby In zoisite is excellent for visualization both on a personal level and a group one
- It should be used as a point of focus in all visualization rituals.
- It is a stone of fertility in women and potency in men.
- Ruby In zoisite will help prevent inappropriate anger or sexual feelings at work.
**I make no claim on these properties. These are properties listed on various websites and in books stating information on crystals and stones.**
This is a fixed size, aka un-adjustable.
From end to end: 11 in/28 cm
From top of anklet to bottom of charms: 1.5 in/4 cm